Thursday 28 February 2008

Mother's day

Hey Ife,
Mothers' day on Sunday... you got your mum a lovely card in which you scribbled in :) signed and posted this afternoon.

Last week I received your artwork in the post...thanks very much, it takes pride of place on the fridge! I've attached a copy that I'll send to Grandma.

Grandpa came back from Florida on Monday, he kept asking after you. They both (& Grandma) miss you sooo much. Grandpa bought you a t-shirt from his trip! But like all Grandpa's t-shirts they are tres grande!

Uncle Ed asked after you... I told him I spoke to you this morning, you were soo chatty in the mornings, I started crying on the train, I miss you sooo much, it hurts. I keep believing God I will see you again, for longer, really soon. Sometimes, I just catch myself staring at your picture which is on my desktop of my computer

I also sent you a lil pair of red sneakers. I got them from Clapham, last Saturday. That was in your package that I sent. In addition to that was a skirt Grandma bought you. You'll look sooo cute in them! I'll ask Mummy to send me a picture!

Fuzz, its bedtime now. I'll call you tomorrow.

Love always,
Daddy x




No comments: